Block-type gas-control stations
BGCSs are also used at generating facilities, where they reduce the fuel gas pressure in the feeding pipeline to the level required for the correct operation of gas-consuming equipment - boiler stations, gas-reciprocating and gas-diesel power plants, gas turbines.
The process units are equipped with a reducing subassembly, which have one or two lines, or a multi-line system for the parallel supply of gas (with different pressure parameters) to several consumers at one production site. The number of reducing lines in BGCS depends on the need to redundancy them and the number of consumers.
BGCS produced by ENERGAS is a multifunctional complex that, in addition to reducing pressure, purifies and heats up gas to stable design parameters. The functionality of the unit also includes flow measurement and gas quality control.
The main elements of the BGCS:
- Highly efficient gas filtration system with two-stage coalescing filters;
- Commercial or process metering unit;
- Gas heating module based on explosion-proof electric heaters with a device for smooth regulation and heating blocking;
- Reducing system;
- Outlet gas quality control unit with measuring and analytical equipment;
- Automated control system.
The block-type gas-control station is placed in a separate weatherproof module and is equipped with the necessary engineering systems, including systems of life support (heating, ventilation, and lighting) and safety (fire detection, gas detection, fire fighting, and alarm).
Equipment is supplied with a high degree of prefabrication (98%), what significantly reduces the commissioning time. The technical use ratio is 0.92+; coefficient of reliability of starts is 0.95+.
- Make a request
- Fill out the questionnaire on the GTU
Using form provided here, you will receive as soon as possible:
- additional information from ENERGAS specialists;
- professional advice on issues of interest.
You can also:
- make a request for the supply of equipment;
- Request service support, upgrade or repair of equipment;
- Send a proposal for cooperation;
- Submit your review and suggestions.
To receive a quotation, please complete and submit a data sheet. Our experts will prepare the quotation and be sure to contact you.
В ближайшее время наши специалисты ответят вам.
Следите за нашими новостями в социальных сетях