Associated gas treatment units
Multifunctional associated gas treatment units (AGTU) are complete units of maximum prefabrication level, made on a single frame.
Such AGTUs are used, as a rule, at fields equipped with power centers for own needs based on GTPP or GTU-CHPP, and are designed for preliminary gas treatment before it is fed to turbines and boiler houses.
The main purpose of the process equipment is the following:
- intake of peak fluid blowouts;
- gas filtration from mechanical impurities and liquid fraction;
- gas mixture leveling;
- commercial or process metering of gas.
The degree of gas purification from condensed moisture and solid particles larger than 10 μm reaches 99.98%.
Additional functionality, defined by project requirements:
- gas dehydration;
- removal of heavy hydrocarbon fractions C5 and higher;
- increase of methane number;
- gas heating;
- determination of gas composition and caloric content;
- measuring of the dew point temperature.
Depending on the operating conditions and the environment, associated gas treatment units are produced in an easy-to-assemble shelter, container or arctic version.
- Make a request
Using form provided here, you will receive as soon as possible:
- additional information from ENERGAS specialists;
- professional advice on issues of interest.
You can also:
- make a request for the supply of equipment;
- Request service support, upgrade or repair of equipment;
- Send a proposal for cooperation;
- Submit your review and suggestions.
To receive a quotation, please complete and submit a data sheet. Our experts will prepare the quotation and be sure to contact you.
В ближайшее время наши специалисты ответят вам.
Следите за нашими новостями в социальных сетях