ENERGAS Companies Group
ENERGAS is a leading Russian manufacturer and supplier of process equipment for gas treatment (upstream) and compression.
We participate in projects of any scale and complexity, we supply modular units not only for power industry and oil and gas facilities, but also for enterprises of any industry where gas-consuming equipment is used - gas turbines, gas reciprocating units, compressor stations, gas pumping units, boiler stations.
The Group comprises:
- holding management company ENERGAS;
- engineering and production base BelgorodENERGAS;
- service-technical company ServicENERGAS.
The basis for the successful work of ENERGAS is professional specialization. Within the Group of Companies there are collaboratively acting:
- design department;
- assembling department;
- logistics service;
- construction and assembly department;
- start-up department;
- service department;
- maintenance department.
This allows a full cycle of project implementation. We create complexes and gas treatment systems on a turn-key basis, we carry out upgrade of the obsolete and repair o faulty equipment, we perform warranty and post-warranty service. We accumulated the considerable experience of works on especially dangerous and technically difficult objects, including - as the principal contractor.
In Moscow, Belgorod and Surgut there are warehouses of spare parts, components and consumables. There mobile service-engineering groups are also based, which makes it possible to carry out scheduled works on-site in a timely manner and react promptly to customer requests in the event of abnormal situations.
Competitive advantages of ENERGAS Group:
- high scientific and technical potential;
- own production and design base;
- skill of engineering and technical personnel;
- use of modern design and process solutions;
- successful experience of localization and adaptation of advanced foreign technologies;
- full cycle of project implementation - from design to maintenance service;
- operational experience that has no analogues in Russia;
- unique experience of performing works on especially dangerous and technically difficult facilities.