Gas compressor unit No. 2 as a part of the CS No. 4 "Western Tebuk" (LUKOIL-Komi) underwent scheduled maintenance
27 August 2019This unit included in composition of the compressor station (CS) that compresses associated petroleum gas from the Pashninskoye, Savinoborskoye and N.Odesovskoye fields.
Compressor unit (CU) of screw type is placed in separate block-module equipped with life support systems and safety systems. Gas flow rate of CU is adjusted by means of the two-tier capacity regulation system.
At the time of maintenance, the operating time of CU No. 2 has ranged 31,700 hours. The following service activities were performed:
- Replacement of consumables (gas and oil filters, oil in the bearings of the motor);
- Check the alignment of rotating units (compressor and motor);
- Gaps measure and checking the status of the internal components of the compressor;
- Adjustment and calibration of position sensors and positioning of valves and hydraulic controllers;
- Functional tests of the oil system and cooling system of the compressor unit;
- Verification of operational parameters and their adjustment;
- Troubleshooting, drafting recommendations on components replacement.
In total, three compressor units are serviced at the site of CS No. 4 "Western Tebuk". Scheduled works in compliance with the schedule coordinated with the customer as well as supplies of complete set of consumables are carried out by the LLC ServicENERGAS engineers.
The regular routine maintenance is conducted here according to the long-term contract signed within frameworks of a Program on the provision of long-term maintenance services. This Program is being actively expanded by ENERGAS Companies Group.
REFERENCE. CS "Western Tebuk" is located in village of Nizhniy Odes (Komi Republic). It has been commissioned at the end of 2013. It became the third in the list of similar stations erected within the framework of the Program on the rational use of APG of the fields in the southern part of Timan-Pechora.
After low-temperature separation and purification from hydrogen sulphide and mercaptans, compressed associated gas is pumped into a 64 km transport pipeline to Sosnogorsk where it is used as fuel for the turbines of the Sosnogorskaya CHPP. The compressor station uses about 100 thousand cubic meters of gas per day.
|Previous news||Back to the list||Next news|