ServicENERGAS performed large-scale service activities at the facilities of JSC Messoyakhaneftegaz at Yamal
9 July 2019At the East-Messoyakha field, the specialists of ServicENERGAS (part of the ENERGAS Group) carried out a large-scale complex of maintenance of process equipment operating as part of two facilities of Messoyakhaneftegaz JSC – a gas turbine power plant (GTPP) and a Central Production Facility (CPF).
The following activities have been performed at the GTPP:
- Maintenance (MNT) 8000 of gas compressor unit No. 2 type EGS-S-320/1600WA produced by Enerproject;
- MNT-8000 of gas compressor unit No. 4 type EGS-S-320/1600WA (Enerproject);
- MNT-8000 of air compressor station No. 1 type GA37 (Atlas Copco);
- MNT-8000 of air compressor station No. 2 type GA37 (Atlas Copco);
- MNT-8000 of air dryer BD100+ (Atlas Copco).
Works performed at CPF:
- MNT-8000 of reciprocating compressor No. 3 type SRHV 200-5 manufactured by BOGE;
- MNT-8000 of reciprocating compressor No. 4 type SRHV 200-5 (BOGE);
- MNT-8000 of air compressor No. 1 type GA75 (Atlas Copco);
- MNT-8000 of air compressor No. 2 type GA75 (Atlas Copco);
- MNT-8000 of air dryer BD150+ (Atlas Copco);
- MNT-8000 of nitrogen compressor station NGM 6 (Atlas Copco).
The field team of service engineers was at the facilities for more than a month. The results of the service maintenance were confirmed by the relevant Technical Report.
The industrial exploitation of the East-Messoyakha oil and gas condensate field (Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Area) began in September 2016. The development license belongs to Messoyakhaneftegaz JSC, which is controlled by Gazprom Neft and Rosneft on a parity basis. Gazprom Neft performs the functions of the project operator. The northernmost oil continental oil field of Russia was built in three years in difficult technological, climatic and logistical conditions.
The main field facility is the Central Production Facility. It consists of a park of nine vertical tanks with a capacity from 2 to 10 thousand tons. From CPF, raw materials through a 98.4 km long pipeline arrive at a delivery point located at the territory of the Pyakyakha field. After a quantitative and qualitative assessment, oil is transferred to the Zapolyarye-Purpe trunk pipeline.
East-Messoyakhskaya gas turbine power plant is the northernmost mainland GTPP in Russia; it has been operating since September 2016. 84 MW GTPP supplies electricity and heat to the production and infrastructure facilities of the field. The basis of the power plant is six gas turbine units of type Titan 130 manufactured by Solar Turbines Inc. with a unit capacity of 14 MW.
|Previous news||Back to the list||Next news|