At the Yarega field of LLC "LUKOIL-Komi", GTU-CHPP (power center "Yarega") was put into operation
27 September 2017
At the Yarega oil-and-titanium field, power center for own needs of LLC "LUKOIL-Komi" based on GTU-CHPP was put into operation. Construction has been carried out by the company "LUKOIL-Energoengineering".
The project was implemented within frames of the large-scale Yarega field development. The power plant commissioning allows performing a number of tasks:
- electricity base-load provision in conditions of transmission constraints;
- thermal power generation for different facilities of the fields;
- provision steam for process needs of injection into formation;
- reduction in energy consumption costs;
- decrease depending of the enterprise on the tariff policy in the electricity market;
- provision of Ukhta refinery needs.
Installed electric capacity of GTU-CHPP is 75 MW, thermal capacity – 79.5 Gcal / h. Generating equipment comprises three power generating unit GTPP-25PA manufactured by the JSC "UEC-Aviadvigatel" each of which is based on a gas turbine unit GTE-25PA with capacity of 25 MW. For issuance of the thermal power at the GTU-CHPP there are mounted three waste-heat boilers with total steam capacity of 132 ton/h.
The fuel for power center "Yarega" is natural gas from Kurino-Patrakovskoye gas condensate field.
The required gas parameters (at the inlet into turbines) in terms of purity, temperature, pressure and flow rate are provided by the multifunctional gas treatment system of "ENERGAS", which is composed of block-type gas treatment unit, ACS of gas feeding as well as booster compressor station consisting of 4 units.
|Previous news||Back to the list||Next news|