At the Kharasavey field, the second fuel treatment module for the gas-reciprocating and gas-turbine power plants is being mounted
6 August 2021As part of the project to equip the Kharasavey field of PJSC Gazprom, a power supply complex is being created here to supply electricity to construction sites. The operating company and the owner of the power supply complex is Allocation Hub LLC.
As the primary source of power supply, six gas-reciprocating power plants (GRPP) MWM 2020 V20 type with a capacity of 2 MW each and two GRPPs MWM 2020 V12 type with a capacity of 1.2 MW each are used. The main consumer of electricity will be a rotational camp for 5,000 people.
The generating facility will also include four mobile automated gas-turbine power plants PAES-2500 with a rated capacity of 2.5 MW each. These PAESs are designed to supply electricity to hydraulic flushing units.
The fuel for power supply complex is natural gas produced at the field. Its design parameters on purity, temperature, pressure and flow will be provided by the ENERGAS fuel gas treatment facility (FGTF). The maximum capacity of the facility is 8,000 m3 / h, including: gas consumption for gas reciprocating units – 5,000 m3 / h, for PAES turbines – 3,000 m3 / h.
FGTF is a multifunctional complex of two modules operating in cascade scheme. Fuel gas treatment module No. 1 (FGTM-1) is made on an open frame and is intended for preliminary separation, filtration and pressure reduction of the incoming gas. After the first stage of treatment, the fuel gas enters to module No. 2 (FGTM-2), where the its final purification, flow measurement, heating and additional pressure reduction take place.
Currently, the FGTM-2 is being mounted at the operation site. It is a block-box, divided into several compartments, which accommodate following process equipment:
- Filtration system with coalescing elements, purification degree is 100% for the liquid fraction and 99.9% for solid particles larger than 3 microns;
- Gas condensate gathering and storage subassembly with 5 m3 underground tank;
- Gas commercial metering unit, consisting of measuring and control lines with ultrasonic flow meters;
- Gas heating module with a capacity of 500 kW based on a shell-and-tube heat exchanger;
- Four-line reduction system (gas pressure at the inlet is 5.45 MPa, at the outlet – 0.45 MPa for GRPP and 1.25 MPa for PAES);
- Outlet fuel quality control subassembly with measuring and analytical equipment;
- Packaged boiler room for the preparation of the heat carrier, including two boilers with a total thermal capacity of 0.6 MW.
The entire range of work on the commissioning of the fuel gas treatment facility (adjusting, own and integrated tests, training of the operating personnel) will be performed by the specialists of ServicENERGAS, a member of the ENERGAS Group.
The Kharasavey gas condensate field is located in the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Area, mainly on the land of the Yamal Peninsula and partially in the Kara Sea. By the size of gas reserves (2 trillion cubic meters), it belongs to the unique category.
In March 2019, Gazprom began full-scale development of the Cenomanian-Aptian deposits here. The start of production is scheduled for 2023. In the future, it is planned to develop deeper Neocom-Jurassic deposits. The field is being equipped by JSC Gazstroyprom, the sole contractor of Gazprom Group enterprises.
|Previous news||Back to the list||Next news|