Gas compressor station for the GTU-139.1MW of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk CHPP-1 operates more than 20 000 hours
21 April 2016GTU is basis of the fourth power unit of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk CHPP-1 and it was been commissioned in October 2013. As a part of GTU there are three gas turbines LM6000 PF Sprint manufactured by General Electric (with total electric capacity of 139.1 MW) and hot-water waste-heat boilers with total thermal power of 133.5 Gcal / h. The fuel is natural gas.
The compression of the fuel gas and its feeding into GTU turbines at the required operating pressure of 5 MPa are implemented by the booster compressor station (BCS), supplied by the company ENERGAS. BCS is composed of three packaged compressor units of screw type, capacity of each is 14,300 m3 / h.
In two-stage units there is used high technology of gas compression in two stages without intercooling. This allows the BCS stably operate over the entire range of the suction pressure changing, regardless of the feeding line.
CUs are placed in separate all-weather shelters, they are equipped with automated control systems with the function of transmitting data to APCS of upper level, as well as with two-level systems of capacity control (bypass line and spool regulation).
Since BCS commissioning, the operating time of compressor units was counted from 16,000 to 20,000 hours. In course of operation experts of LLC ServicENERGAS (companies group ENERGAS), according to the agreed schedule with the customer, carry out their comprehensive maintenance.
At present there is completed regular routine maintenance. The following scheduled works were performed:
- replacement of consumables (gas and oil filters, oil in the bearings of the motors);
- check the alignment of rotating units (compressors and motors);
- gaps measure and checking the status of the internal components of the compressors;
- adjustment and calibration of position sensors and positioning of valves and hydraulic controllers;
- functional tests of the oil system and cooling system of the compressor units;
- verification of operational parameters of the BCS and their adjustment;
- troubleshooting; issuing recommendations on components replacement.
|Previous news||Back to the list||Next news|